I have compiled this list of different cross and Christian crafts for Sunday school on Easter, or anytime of the year. I am so excited to share these with you – there were not very many Easter crafts that showcased the resurrection and Jesus, so I thought I’d add some! These are all fairly simple and only require a couple different materials to make. I hope you enjoy these.
*Click on the words to be taken to that individual post*
1. Paper Towel Cross <— Click to view full post
2. Egg Carton Cross <— Click to view full post
3. Easter Tomb Biscuits <— Click to view full post
4. Palm Leaf or Paper Cross <— Click to view full post
5. Bunny Silhouette Yarn Craft <— Click to view full post
6. Easy Paper Plate Bunny Mask <— Click to view full post
7. Strawberry Bunny Breakfast <— Click to view full post
8. Taking Professional Easter Pictures at Home <— Click to view full post
9. Dying Easter Eggs with Shaving Cream <— Click to view full post
Check out my post on how to make perfectly cooked & easy to peel hard boiled eggs!
If you have made some cute cross or Easter crafts you would like to see in this list, feel free to email me at KatiesCrochetGoodies(at)hotmail(dot)com, or leave a comment below!
Make sure to follow Katie's Crochet Goodies on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram, or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.