I made this awesome wood pallet ottoman for my living room. I was inspired by one of my good friends Jill Meyer to make it. She is so crafty and I loved the way it looked in her home so I gave it a go. The edges are super rounded and BABY PROOF!! You can make your own by following these simple steps :)
Here is the picture of the one my friend Jill made, she was my inspiration!
- 2 wood pallets
- Foam – I used a Queen size memory foam mattress topper (could use craft foam)
- Cardboard scraps
- 4 LOCKING rolling wheels (or legs)
- Batting – mine was pre-cut to queen size
- Home decor weight fabric (I got 4 yards but make sure you measure)
- Optional: Scrap piece of fabric for bottom
- Staple gun & staples
- Sewing Machine
- Tape measure
- Utility knife
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.